Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $17.22-$23.29 p/hr. $DOE (NE6)
Reports To: Player Development Manager
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
The Casino Host is one of the primary contacts for most customers who enter the casino. How the Casino Host interacts with customers will, to a significant degree, determine the image of the casino. The Host is responsible for demonstrating exceptional customer interaction while efficiently and accurately completing customer interactions. The Casino Host is also responsible for demonstrating an accurate knowledge of promotions and services. This position is also responsible for player development within the Players Club. Will coordinate and facilitate all promotions in a manner that utilizes the Player Tracking system; in an effort to maximize the profitability for the Colville Casinos.
- Demonstrates excellent customer interaction skills: greet customer, understand the customer needs, demonstrate knowledge of casino, thank the customer, assist fellow co-workers
- Promotes the Players Club by assisting players through the membership process
- Promotes all marketing events, in-house promotions and other announcements as needed over the intercom system on a daily basis
- Maintains higher level of knowledge of the Casino Market Place (CMP) system, relating promotions, and all elements of the Casinos Games & amenities in order to supply updated & accurate information & direction to patrons
- Provides assistance with bus tours
- Strategically assists in developing players by means of personalized mailers, telecommunications, complimentary expenditures, and building professional but meaningful relationships with guests
- Evaluates customer complaints concerning player tracking system, and/or promotions and refer those complaints to designated departments for investigation and resolution
- Alerts supervisors and management of guests’ special needs
- Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patrons accounts and information
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with guests, team members, and all levels of management.
- Provides superior customer service to patrons, team members, and management with professional, timely, and thorough responses using multiple communication avenues if needed.
- Excels in working independently and as a member of a team.
- Performs a variety of advanced clerical duties, including but not limited to: computer, data input, multi-line phone system, facsimile, multifunction copier/scanner, and binding machine
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal & NIGC regulations
- Adheres to the system of internal controls, Casinos and department policies and procedures
- Works closely with other Departments & Managers
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Minimum two (2) years of slots, marketing, customer and/or casino experience or equivalent experience that demonstrates the ability to fulfill the functions of the position
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs
- Proficient English Skills including; grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, memo’s and letters
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide; also will compute fractions, rates, ratios and percentages to interpret & demonstrate various marketing data and reports
- Ability to follow directions and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze data from multiple information ports by comparing and contrasting data to draw a conclusion or to identify trends.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet or exceed established timelines
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills
- Must be a team player and work effectively with coworkers and management
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable experience
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Tribal and Federal laws to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, ordinances and established policies and procedures
- Ability to be fair, consistent, honest, and unbiased
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in the duties of the position
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality
- Must be able to work various shifts including evenings, holidays, weekends, and overtime
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties
- Ability to occasionally sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach Frequently exposed to high level of noise in the work environment
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER