Coulee Dam casino
Directions from Seattle
- Follow I-90 E to WA-281 in Grant County. Take exit 151 from I-90 E
- Take WA-283 N, WA-28 E, WA-17 N and WA-155 N to Birch St in Coulee Dam
Directions from Spokane
- Get on I-90 W from N Monroe St
- Follow US-2 W/U.S. Rte 2 W to WA-21 N in Lincoln County
- Take WA-174 W to Birch St in Coulee Dam
Directions from Wenatchee
- Get on US-2 E/US-97 N/U.S. Rte 2 E in Sunnyslope from S Mission St and WA-285 N/N Wenatchee Ave
- Follow US-2 E and U.S. Rte 2 E to WA-155 N in Grant County
- Follow WA-155 N to Birch St in Coulee Dam
Visit All Three Locations!
Guests of 12 Tribes Colville Casinos have their pick of three distinct and diverse casino experiences in the state of Washington. Our flagship property, 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel, rests just south of the Canadian border in the foothills of Omak. This contemporary gaming environment caters to guests with sophisticated venues and upscale amenities. A favorite among locals and visitors alike, 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino is the site of the Deep Water Amphitheater in picturesque Manson, just minutes from Lake Chelan and all its popular attractions. 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino offers gaming excitement with a friendly, hometown feel near the impressive Grand Coulee Dam. From casino thrills and fine dining to live entertainment and laid back fun, 12 Tribes Colville Casinos has you covered!
Players Advantage Club
Joining the Players Advantage Club (PAC) is free and rewarding!
Use your PAC card to maximize your fun.
Just insert your PAC card into a slot machine or present at table games to start earning today. Earn reward points and redeem them at all our 12 Tribes Casino locations. Spend these valuable reward points on bonus FREE PLAY, comforting hotel and RV stays, relaxing Spa services, delicious meals, stylish merchandise and more. Using your PAC card every time will ensure you are receiving the best offers you’ve earned.
Sign up at the Players Advantage Club located at any 12 Tribes Colville Casino.