Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $24.52 p/hr. (NE10)
Reports To: Table Games Manager
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED. w/weekly reviews
Assist with managing the Table Games Department; provide staff with effective guidance and assistance in regards to accomplishing the goals and objectives of the table games facilities; perform duties in an efficient and profitable manner while promoting superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
- Supervise, coach, instruct and direct dealers in proper procedures of appropriate aspects of table games operations including but not limited to correction of errors, recommendations of disciplinary actions and monitoring all work processes.
- Track and document play of patrons including but not limited to monitoring wager amounts, length of play, purchase amounts and wins/losses.
- Assists with staff schedules for assigned shift, including the scheduling of any necessary employee training.
- Assist with managing all inventory issues, including: ordering supplies, inventory control and equipment maintenance.
- Assists with preparing daily payroll for accounting and any other reports according to department and company needs.
- Investigate and resolve patron complaints regarding customer service issues in a positive manner.
- Involve the department with casino promotional programs.
- Ensure employee compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to complete any training provided by the company for this position.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- May be designated as responsible for the gaming facility in the absence of the Table Games Manager, Assistant Casino Manager, or Casino Manager.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four years of table games experience, including thorough knowledge of blackjack, roulette, craps, and all novelty games available.
- Four years supervisory experience in a casino environment preferred.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret: various business reports, operation and maintenance instructions, technical procedures, documents for safety rules and company or governmental regulations paperwork.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and compute discounts, fractions, interest rates, ratios and percentages.
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or stoop.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER