Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $14.54 p/hr. + TIPS (NE1)
Reports To: Table Games Floor Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Responsible for controlling an assigned game in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Conduct assigned game according to department procedures.
- Handle customer transactions for buy-ins and payoffs; also handle proposition bets on craps tables.
- Notify supervisor of any irregularities noted in customer play and of other transactions during shift.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff members and customers of the casino.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide; also may compute discounts, fractions, ratios and percentages.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity for handling of routine paperwork and daily table game duties.
- Ability to occasionally sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skills and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.