Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $16.17 to $21.87 p/hr. $ DOE (NE5)
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: Open Until Filled w/ Weekly Reviews
Responsible for player development within the Player’s Club. Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of all promotions in an effort to maximize the profitability of the Casino; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner while promoting superior staff, customer and vendor relations. Player’s Club will be responsible of selling event tickets and promoting seasonal events.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patron accounts
- Promotes the Players Club by assisting customers through the membership process.
- Maintains higher level of reporting knowledge & analysis within Casino Market Place (CMP) system, relating promotions and all elements of the Casinos Games & amenities in order to supply updated & accurate information and direction to patrons
- Facilitates the flow of information from Player’s Club Manager to all team members in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the preparation of guest lists, Player’s Club member list; promotional and advertised manifest and plans for successful follow through on guest services as required through promotional efforts of the marketing department.
- Evaluates training and performance records of employees to determine and formulate training designed to increase employee efficiency.
- Responsible for training employees; planning and assigning hosts/ rep’s daily duties; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures all applicable promotion rules and department regulations are followed
- Provides exemplary guest service, including supplying information and direction to guest.
- Develops players by means of personalized mailers, telecommunications and complimentary expenditures.
- Provides assistance with bus tour coordination.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from Player Tracking System
- Is thoroughly familiar with casino facilities, as well as community activities
- Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons.
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal & NIGC regulations
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Works closely with other Departments & Managers
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and generating daily reports.
- Greet patrons attending the entertainment events
- Must be familiar with the program flow, rules and regulations of the event and entry or exit points of the event center.
- Examine tickets or passes to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Count and record number of tickets collected
- Promotes good employee relations by conducting themselves in a professional manner and being supportive
- Work closely in a positive manner with other employees and guests to ensure an enjoyable guest experience and working environment
- Assists in all promotional events as directed.
- Professional appearance is required at all time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two (2) years of slots, marketing, customer and/or casino experience.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
- Will prepare payroll for accounting and any other reports according to department and company needs.
- Investigate and resolve patron complaints regarding customer service issues.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintain company, employee, and patron confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
- Proficient English Skills including; grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, memo’s and letters.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide; also will compute fractions, rates, ratios and percentages to interpret & demonstrate various marketing data and reports.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willing to work various shifts including evenings, holidays, weekends, and overtime.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License/Class III.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke,
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
- May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER