Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $14.98-$20.26 p/hr. $DOE (NE3)
Reports To: Player’s Club Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED w/ weekly reviews
This position is responsible for the accuracy of data input and participates with on-going maintenance and dependability of player club accounts and systems. Provides assistance for the Players Advantage Club (PAC) and marketing promotions in a customer services friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations. Responsible for promoting the day to day membership of our Players Advantage Clubby welcoming customers into the casino, learning customer names & offering the highest standard of customer service. PAC will be responsible forselling event tickets and promoting seasonal events.
- Provides superior guest service through promptly greeting guests, making eye contact, using a warm and welcoming tone, appropriate body language, and addressing guest concerns.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patron accounts, jackpots, etc.
- Promotes the Players Advantage Club by assisting players through the membership process by inputting customer data into Casino Market Place (CMP)system.
- Promotes and assists with marketing events, in-house promotions, etc. Will conduct announcements over the intercom system in a professional and fun fashion.
- Applies knowledge of CMP system, relating promotions and procedures to conduct promotions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of casinos games and amenities to provide updated and accurate information to patrons.
- Coordinates, designs, and/or assists with promotional displays and events.
- Immediately alerts supervisor and management of guests’ special needs.
- Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons, including maintaining clean and organized appearance of the players booth.
- Responsible for maintaining player booth supplies and inventory.
- Evaluates complaints concerning player tracking system, and/or promotions and promptly refer those complaints to designated departments for investigation and resolution.
- Performs a variety of advanced clerical duties, including but not limited to computer, data input, multi-line phone. system, facsimile, multifunction copier/scanner, and binding machine.
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal andNIGC regulations.
- Adheres to the system of internal controls, Casinos and department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with other departments and managers.
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and generating daily reports.
- Must follow the program flow, rules and regulations of the event and entry or exit points of the event center.
- Examine tickets or passes to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Count and record number of tickets collected.
- Promotes appropriate employee relations by conducting themselves in a professional manner and being supportive.
- Work closely with other employees and guests to ensure an enjoyable guest experience and working environment.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six (6) months of money handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Ability to navigate player tracking and ticket sales software systems.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as printers, multi-line phones, etc.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Willing to work various shifts including evenings, holidays , weekends, and overtime.
- Ability to add, subtract, count money, and provide accurate money handling transactions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, memo’s and procedures.
- Skill in identifying and resolving administrative problems under pressure.
- Ability to analyze data from multiple information ports by comparing and contrasting data to draw a conclusion or to identify trends.
- Ability to provide superior guest service through eye contact, professional word choice and tone of voice.
- Ability to maintain company, employee, and patron confidentiality.
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings, holidays, weekends, and overtime.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
- Requires the ability to comprehend complex issues.
- Requires sufficient visual acuity to write, recognize printed materials, computer screen, and notice non-verbal behavior.
- Requires speech and hearing ability to project voice to small and large audiences, carry on telephone conversations, hear and grasp verbal communications and equipment prompts.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke,
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
- May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.