Website 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino
Salary Grade: $ 14.45 p/hr. (NE3)
Reports To: Cage Manager
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED. w/weekly reviews
Provides staff with effective guidance and assistance in regards to accomplishing the goals and objectives of the cage duties; assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Assists with directing workflow and break times during assigned shift; assists with the implementation of procedures.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as training and interviewing and provides input with regard to hiring decisions and evaluating personnel.
- May assist with management duties as assigned. Such as minimum bank roll, ATM balance sheets, Kiosk balance reports, and troubleshooting kiosk errors.
- Operates the main bank.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolve grievances according to CTEC policy.
- Maintains custody of the vault/safe room, and verifies the count room and Table Games transactions.
- Maintains custody of the cage inventory, including currency, coin, patron check, gaming chips, credit card transaction, slot pay out forms, other negotiable casino documents, forms and records normally associated with casino cage operations.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Completes related paperwork for balancing of cage.
- Counts cash three times prior to providing it to the guest. Once as the cash is coming in/out of drawer, once in hands, and once while giving/taking the cash to/from the guest.
- Follows cash handling procedures.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates initiative in fulfilling guest’s needs and addressing potential issues.
- Protects all assigned company assets.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply divide, and compute percentages.
- Proficiency at 10-key calculator.
- Must be computer literate; proficiency in Windows based programs desirable.
- Minimum 1 year cash handling experience required.
- Minimum 6 months cage dual rate lead/ cashier or equivalent experience required.
- Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong teamwork skills and be a self-motivator.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure and in a high stress environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Ability to communicate professionally in written, verbal, and non-verbal format while portraying a friendly tone, word choice, and body language.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in the duties of the position.
- Ability to be given verbal and written instruction and apply the instruction accurately.
- Sufficient visual acuity to write, recognize printed materials, computer screen, and notice non-verbal behavior.
- Speech and hearing ability to project voice to small and large audiences, carry on radio conversations, hear and grasp verbal communications and equipment prompts.
- Must be able to work variable hours including days, nights, graveyard, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER