Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $13.74 (NE2)
Reports To: Housekeeping Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED w/weekly reviews
The Housekeepers primary responsibility is to clean guest rooms in accordance with 12 Tribes Resort Casino standards. All Housekeepers will act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing any and all information requested by guests including hotel amenities, area attractions, and restaurants.
- Prepares and checks guest rooms prior to arrival to ensure they are clean.
- Provides consistent and proper daily room cleaning services.
- Demonstrates solid customer service skills.
- Makes up hotel beds with clean sheets.
- Vacuums guest rooms.
- Dusts surfaces in guest rooms.
- Cleans bathrooms.
- Washes windows and mirrors.
- Provides guests with toiletries and clean towels as needed.
- Picks up and disposes of garbage in guest rooms.
- Addresses and responds to guest inquiries in a professional and timely manner. .
- Responds to emergency or immediate cleanup requests.
- Applies appropriate cleaning materials and remedies to stains and other messes.
- Observes all safety and MSDS procedures when cleaning with harsh chemicals.
- Displays a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Reports any issues or problems to management.
- Demonstrates genuine passion for creating memorable experiences for others and truly connecting with guests and fellow team members.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to execute and maintain 12 Tribes Resort Casino guest room cleanliness standards.
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
- Ability to learn predefined protocols for carrying out the cleaning tasks.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work unsupervised and display integrity and honesty at all times.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and understand directions on cleaning solutions.
- Exhibits solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide superior guest service.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning safety procedures and potential hazards.
Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special events as needed. Ability to obtain and maintain a non-gaming permit.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to be given verbal and written instruction and apply the instruction accurately.
- Speech and hearing ability to project voice to small and large audiences, carry on telephone conversations, hear and grasp verbal communications and equipment prompts.
- Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend, stoop, twist, squat, crouch, kneel, and reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally with assistance.
- Must be able to push and pull 75 pounds frequently and 125 pounds occasionally with assistance.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER