Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $14.54-$19.67 p/hr. $DOE (NE2)
Reports To: Facility Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Assists with the upkeep of the entire casino property with primary duties being conducted inside of the buildings. The incumbent fulfills the janitorial needs of their assigned sites, assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Performs duties janitorial duties which keeps the buildings and property clean; provides safe conditions.
- Operates and provides proper care and repair of cleaning equipment.
- Provides departments with various supplies, as required on daily work list.
- May assist with basic landscaping duties and other assigned outdoor tasks.
- Keeps work area neat, clean and sanitized.
- May be required to perform biohazard and HAZMAT cleanups.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner while interacting with coworker and customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of various hand and power tools and be able to operate those tools is preferred.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge in using cleaning solutions and repairing equipment required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to read and understand directions on cleaning solutions and operating manuals.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-gaming permit.
- Must be able to periodically work outside of their normal work schedule, on short notice, in order to meet our operational needs which may include early or late shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Ability to frequently push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.