Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $14.45 – $19.55 DOE (NE3)
Reports To: EGD Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED w/weekly reviews
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of gaming machines; provides entry-level technical assistance and advice to EGD administrative personnel; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations, while maintaining the cultural philosophies of Colville Gaming.
- Installs machines from ground zero to the final product, including: unloading machines from the delivery trucks, installing machine stands, seating, locks, hardware, accessories and harnessing.
- Installs player tracking units, data collection units, card readers, displays and all necessary harnessing, home runs and jumpers.
- Installs all sign canopies, graphics boards, displays, harnessing, power supplies and progressive controllers.
- Repairs electrical and mechanical problems with gaming equipment and stock parts, including: diagnosing issues, using trouble-shooting techniques and restoring machines to full proper working order.
- Performs conversions of game types, hold percentages and denomination changes.
- Accesses drop doors as necessary and does simulated drops when requested.
- Completes door log cards and activity reports as necessary.
- Provides regular preventative maintenance to equipment, including cleaning and scheduled inspections.
- Notifies appropriate personnel in the event of a scheduled or unscheduled network/system down.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner while providing exemplary guest service.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; also enforces all required safety codes.
- Assists with Slot Tournaments as directed.
- Provides technical support and service as required.
- Provides training to other personnel on new aspects of the gaming machines as needed.
- Knowledge of all current and upcoming promotions.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station, which includes, but is not limited to, gaming machines, the MT podium, EGD office, etc.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of gaming technician experience preferred.
- One year of prior EGD experience preferred.
- Must successfully complete Title 31 Banking Secrecy Act training
- Must have working knowledge of computer systems and other electronic devices.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a current and valid Washington State Driver’s License and be eligible for company insurance.
- Must be able drive in adverse weather conditions to/from other Colville Gaming sites, and work department projects to completion.
- Effective written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work closely, productively, and professionally with other individuals in a team environment or on an individual basis to fulfill duties/assignments.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to complete clerical duties quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate professionally in written, verbal, and non-verbal format while portraying a friendly tone, word choice, and body language.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in the duties of the position.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats other with respect and consideration regardless of their status or positon.
- Ability to problem solve while using a reasonable balance of cause/effect, process of elimination, comparing/contrasting, technical knowledge, experience, and trends.
- Ability to comprehend complex issues.
- Ability to be given verbal and written instruction and apply the instruction accurately.
- Sufficient visual acuity to write, recognize printed materials, computer screen, and notice non-verbal behavior.
- Speech and hearing ability to project voice to small and large audiences, carry on telephone/radio conversations, hear and grasp verbal communications and equipment prompts.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Frequently exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER