Website 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino
Salary Grade: $14.54 p/hr. + TIPS
Reports To: EGD Manager
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Responsible for the operation of the Slots/EGD department within the assigned area; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations
- Accurately explains winning combinations (pay tables) to the patrons and verifies/processes jackpots.
- Performs paper fills (tickets) as needed on machines.
- Opens, maintains, and closes impress bank accurately.
- Corrects minor technical problems with slots machines.
- Immediately reports any suspicious behavior by either guests or employees to a manager/supervisor.
- Helps to resolve patron complaints regarding customer services issues.
- Assists newly trained employees.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- In the event of machine malfunction, will repair machine and notify repair personnel if needed.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Variances will be penalized.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 yr of successful customer service experience preferred.
- 6 months of money handling experience preferred.
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
- May be required to obtain a Liquor Control Board permit (Class 12 or Class 13).
- May be required to obtain a Food Handlers permit.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER