Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $13.74 p/hr. + TIPS (NE2)
Reports To: Food & Beverage Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Provides quality service to casino patrons in a professional, efficient and profitable manner, which promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- D. customer if they appear 30 years or younger.
- Takes and serves beverage orders after it has been inspected for accuracy.
- Suggestively sell menu items, specials and beverages at all times.
- Uses terms such as good afternoon, good evening, please, thank you, ma’am, sir, etc.
- Assists with cashiering duties.
- Stocks supplies for work area.
- Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps wait station area neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure, properly rotating new and remaining products.
- Responsible for clearing tables after each beverage is served, including replacing cocktail napkin and ashtray.
- Completes daily prep and cleaning checklist.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Neatly dressed with complete uniform and tribal gaming license on while on duty.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or special events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- One year experience in the food and beverage industry required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid non-gaming permit.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Food Handler’s permit.
- Must possess a current Class 12 permit.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training during orientation period.
- Knowledge and ability to operate point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately calculate basic math concepts such as addition and subtraction.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER