Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $14.54 to $.19.67 p/hr. $DOE (NE2)
Reports To: Count Team Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Performs basic counting and recording of large sums of money accurately. Performs the collection of machine bill validator boxes. Ensures the safety of funds processed by performing the following duties. Maintains records in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Performs duties in accordance with casino policies and in a professional, friendly, efficient manner.
- Operate large and small currency counters.
- Count daily receipts from gaming and retail operations.
- Prepare cash and chips for transfer to vault.
- Clean and maintain soft count room and equipment.
- Operate 10-key, as well as basic office equipment.
- Must learn, comprehend and comply with all company policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and Title 31 requirements.
- Ensures compliance with Tribal, State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
- Ensures control/protection of company assets.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and experience handling large sums of money; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios to practical solutions.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with department staff.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in identifying and resolving administrative problems under pressure conditions.
- Ability to clearly communicate or present findings and numerical data.
- Must be proficient and have experience with 10-key calculator.
- Ability to work variable hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- May occasionally walk, stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat and reach.
- Ability to turn wrist, arm, and hand frequently.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- May be exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.