Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $15.39 p/hr. + tips $DOE (NE2)
Reports To: Food and Beverage Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Provides excellent customer service to casino patrons in a friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer, and vendor relations.
- Takes food and beverage orders; serves food and beverages to customers after it has been inspected for accuracy.
- Assists with cashiering duties.
- Stocks supplies for work area.
- Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps wait station area neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure (properly rotating new and remaining products).
- Assists with bussing responsibilities.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Demonstrates initiative in fulfilling guest’s needs and addressing potential issues.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid non-gaming permit.
- Must possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must possess a current Class 12 permit or Class 13 permit.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training during orientation period.
- Knowledge and ability to operate point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately compute basic math concepts such as addition and subtraction.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.