Website 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino
Salary Grade: $13.74 p/hr. + TIPS
Reports To: Food and Beverage Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED w/weekly reviews
Provides excellent customer service to casino patrons in a friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer, and vendor relations.
- Takes food and beverage orders; serves food and beverages to customers after it has been inspected for accuracy.
- Assists with cashiering duties.
- Stocks supplies for work area.
- Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps wait station area neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure (properly rotating new and remaining products).
- Assists with bussing responsibilities.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Demonstrates initiative in fulfilling guest’s needs and addressing potential issues.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid non-gaming permit.
- Must possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must possess a current Class 12 permit or Class 13 permit.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training during orientation period.
- Knowledge and ability to operate point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately compute basic math concepts such as addition and subtraction.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.