Website 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
Salary Grade: $14.54-$19.67 p/hr. + tips $DOE (NE2)
Reports To: Food & Beverage Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: June 7, 2022
This position supports the front and back of the house teams. Prepares for guests to arrive and depart so they will be served in welcoming, sanitized, and organized environment. Performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer, and vendor relations.
- Clears and cleans dining area tables along with wiping down table supplies and condiments.
- Sets up tables for staff and rolls silverware.
- Assists dishwasher as needed.
- Washes and stores other kitchen supplies and equipment for restaurant.
- Stocks and sets up work area.
- Keeps work area neat, clean, organized and sanitized.
- Empties garbage cans located in kitchen and dish room.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid non-gaming permit.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training within orientation period.
- Must be able to work various shifts, sites, and days, including holidays.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, push and/or pull up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.