Website 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino
Salary Grade: $ 14.54 to 19.67 p/hr. + TIPS $DOE (NE2)
Reports To: F&B Supervisor
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED weekly reviews
Provides quality service to casino patrons in a professional, efficient and profitable manner, which promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- ID. customer if they appear 30 years or younger.
- Prepares beverage orders for cocktail server or customer and inspects for accuracy.
- Suggestively sell menu items, specials and beverages at all times.
- Uses terms such as good afternoon, good evening, please, thank you, ma’am, sir, etc.
- Accepts money and makes change through point of sale system.
- Stocks supplies for work area.
- Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps bar station area neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure, properly rotating new and remaining products.
- Responsible for clearing bar and/or tables after each beverage is served, including replacing cocktail napkin and ashtray.
- Completes daily prep and cleaning checklist.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Neatly dressed with complete uniform and tribal gaming license on while on duty.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or special events.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one-year bartending experience in a high volume bar or full service restaurant required.
- Certified bartending training preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-gaming permit.
- Must be able to obtain valid Washington State Food Handler’s permit.
- Must be able to obtain a current Class 12 permit.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training within orientation period.
- Must be able to work various days including holidays.
- Knowledge and ability to operate point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately calculate basic math equations such as addition and subtraction.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally push and/or pull up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Ability to project voice.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CTFC IS AN INDIAN PREFERENCE EMPLOYER