Colville Gaming LLC
729 Jackson St
Omak, WA 98841
Bid submission Deadline:
4PM | Friday, June 30, 2023
12 Tribes Colville Casinos are home to three distinct gaming properties located in Lake Chelan, Omak and Coulee Dam. Entertainment venues consist of; the Pacific Northwest’s only outdoor covered Amphitheater, and the Heat Nightclub, at 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino overlooking picturesque Lake Chelan, Loggers Pub located inside our beautiful 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel and a less traditional setting at Spillway Lounge and deck overlooking the Grand Coulee Dam at 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino. Colville Gaming LLC is looking to hire a talent agency to bring live entertainment to our properties.
It is the goal of 12 Tribes Colville Casinos to provide a memorable experience with entertainment for our guests to increase revenue for gaming win, ticket sales, F&B sales, hotel and RV occupancy depending on property location.
SCOPE OF WORK OVERVIEW
- Identify Colville Gaming LCC target demographic for entertainment
- Maintain the annual budget and provide monthly updates with ROI percentages
- Network and build relationships between artist management, agents, and venue
- Identify available talent based on results including pricing and routing information
- Plan a monthly schedule and calendar for approval
- Coordinate with the Events Coordinator for Hotel and F&B needs
- Act as a liaison between venue and talent agencies including submitting offers on behalf of Colville Gaming LLC
- Negotiate and fully execute contracts and riders between talent and Colville Gaming LLC
- Provide Colville Gaming LLC with bios, photos, song samples, and admats
- Design and create lanyards, wristbands, and event credentials as needed for Amphitheater
- Manage ticketing platform
- Build events in ticket platform
- Maintain ticket scaling, ticket holds and pricing strategy
- Manage Amphitheater minimal requirements for technical riders in conjunction with production company
- Identify suggestions for advertising plan based on data analysis
- Provide an on-site representative to assist with event management on show days for Amphitheater
- Coordinate a photographer for Amphitheater events for talent promotion and meet & greet for VIP guests
- Invoice on an as needed basis for venue bookings
- Coordinate and attend virtual bi-weekly meetings
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and growth of entertainment program
Proposals shall provide a proposed fee structure for providing services necessary to complete the proposed scope items. Proposals shall include a total, maximum price to accomplish the scope items incorporated in the proposal.
Contract length is one fiscal year, beginning October 1, 2023 through September 30, 2024 and will continue on a monthly basis until a written 30-day notice of discontinuance of services.
TRAVEL EXPENSES – the Proposer should provide any travel costs expected to incur during the contract period, for both artists and the Proposer.