Coulee Dam Casino
Open till Filled with weekly reviews
Responsible for safe and effective transportation of employees and interdepartmental mail to and from the work site and other designated sites; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Abides by traffic and other applicable laws and safety regulations.
- Ensures vehicle is in safe, working order; checks vehicle before each operation for any mechanical defects; notifies proper authority in case of mechanical difficulty or failure.
- Maintains order on vehicle; ensures passengers conduct themselves appropriately and do not compromise safety rules.
- Reports unruly passengers to proper authority.
- Keeps assigned vehicle clean and maintained.
- Adheres to assigned time schedule; notifies proper authority if deviates from time schedule.
- Reports all accidents and completes all reports as required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to make minor vehicle repairs, such as changing tires, attaching chains, etc.
- Must be able to work variable shift hours, including days, evenings, and graveyard, holidays, weekends, and overtime.
- Must have a good driving record and must be insurable.
- Must have a current and valid Washington State Driver’s License with a bus driver’s endorsement and be eligible for company insurance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Ability to maintain company and employee information confidentiality.
- Must successfully complete Title 31 Banking Secrecy Act training.
- Must have a current and valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts
- Frequently exposed to vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.