Table Games Dual Rate Dealer/Floor Supervisor| 2 Full-Time (re-advertise)
Mill Bay Casino
$ 13.74 p/hr.+ TIPS as Dealer / $17.22 p/hr. as Floor Supervisor
Table Games Manager
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Responsible for controlling an assigned game in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
- Supervise, coach, instruct and direct dealers in proper procedures of appropriate aspects of table games operations including but not limited to correction of errors, recommendations of disciplinary actions and monitoring all work processes.
- Track and document play of patrons including but not limited to monitoring wager amounts, length of play, purchase amounts and wins/losses.
- Assists with staff schedules for assigned shift, including the scheduling of any necessary employee training.
- Assist with managing all inventory issues, including: ordering supplies, inventory control and equipment maintenance.
- Assists with preparing daily payroll for accounting and any other reports according to department and company needs.
- Investigate and resolve patron complaints regarding customer services issues in a positive manner.
- Involve the department with casino promotional programs.
- Ensure employee compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to complete any training provided by the company for this position.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Table Games Manager, Assistant Casino Manager, or Casino Manager.
- May be designated as responsible for the gaming facility in the absence of the Table Games Manager.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff members and customers of the casino.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide; also may compute discounts, fractions, ratios and percentages.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
- Manual and finger dexterity for handling of routine paperwork and daily table game duties.
- Ability to occasionally sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.