Table Games Dealer | 1 Part-Time
Mill Bay Casino
$13.74 p/hr. + TIPS
Table Games Floor Supervisor
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Responsible for controlling an assigned game in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Conduct assigned game according to department procedures.
- Handle customer transactions for buy-ins and payoffs; also handle proposition bets on craps tables.
- Notify supervisor of any irregularities noted in customer play and of other transactions during shift.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff members and customers of the casino.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide; also may compute discounts, fractions, ratios and percentages.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
- Manual and finger dexterity for handling of routine paperwork and daily table game duties.
- Ability to occasionally sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.