Server (Cocktail)- 3 FULL TIME Loggers
12 Tribes Resort Casino
$13.55 -$18.33 DOE +tips
OPEN UNTIL FILLED- review October 28, 2020
The Cocktail Server is one of the primary contacts for most customers who enter the casino. How they interact with customers will to a significant degree determine the image of the casino. They are responsible for demonstrating exceptional customer interaction while efficiently and accurately completing customer interactions. They are also responsible for demonstrating an accurate knowledge of promotions and services and in an efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- I.D. customer if they appear 30 years or younger.
- Takes and serves beverage orders after it has been inspected for accuracy.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure, properly rotating new and remaining products.
- Responsible for clearing tables after each beverage is served, including replacing cocktail napkin and ashtray.
- Completes daily prep and cleaning checklist.
- Neatly dressed with complete uniform and tribal gaming license on while on duty.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or special events.
- Accurately record and enter all food and beverage items and collects money for drinks and/or food served.
- Operates, balances, and reconciles cash tile and POS sales.
- Knowledge of all beverage menus, brand selections, prices and garnishes.
- Maximize sales by using menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques.
- Conduct self in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view.
- Maintain cleanliness of lounge and service areas and ensure work area is orderly and properly stocked.
- Responsible for collecting accurate payment from the guest and depositing the exact of sales.
- Ensure a reasonable effort is made in preventing a guest from being intoxicated.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors
- Handle all guest service issues in an immediate and professional manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular good attendance record.
- This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year experience in the food and beverage industry required.
- Must be able to obtain a Tribal Gaming License and maintain throughout employment.
- Must obtain a Washington State Food Handler’s permit within 14 days of employment.
- Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
- Must possess a current Class 12 permit.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.