This position is responsible for the accuracy of data input and participates with on-going maintenance & dependability of player club accounts and systems. Provides assistance for the players club and marketing promotions in a customer services friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations. Responsible for promoting the day to day membership of our Players Club by welcoming customers into the casino, learning customer names & offering the highest standard of customer service. PAC club will be responsible of selling event tickets and promoting seasonal events.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patron accounts.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills.
- Promotes the Players Club by assisting players through the membership process by inputting customer data into Casino Market Place system.
- Promotes all marketing events, in-house promotions and other announcements as needed over the intercom system on a daily basis.
Maintains thorough knowledge of the CMP system, relating promotions & procedures, plus all elements of the Casinos Games & amenities in order to supply updated & accurate information to patrons.
- Coordinates, designs, and/or assists with promotional displays and events.
- Alerts supervisor and management of guests’ special needs.
Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons, including maintaining clean & organized appearance of the players booth.
- Responsible for maintaining player booth supplies & inventory.
Evaluates complaints concerning player tracking system, and/or promotions and refer those complaints to designated departments for investigation and resolution.
- Performs a variety of advanced clerical duties, including but not limited to computer, data input, multi-line phone. system, facsimile, multifunction copier/scanner, and binding machine.
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal & NIGC regulations.
- Adheres to the system of internal controls, Casinos and department policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Works closely with other Departments & Managers.
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and generating daily reports.
- Greet patrons attending the entertainment events.
- Must be familiar with the program flow, rules and regulations of the event and entry or exit points of the event center.
- Examine tickets or passes to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Count and record number of tickets collected.
- Promotes good employee relations by conducting themselves in a professional manner and being supportive.
- Work closely in a positive manner with other employees and guests to ensure an enjoyable guest experience and working environment.
- Assists in all promotional events as directed.
- Professional appearance is required at all time.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have 6 months of money handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License/Class III.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills and organizational skills
- Willing to work various shifts including evenings, holidays , weekends, and overtime.
- Reliable transportation to work.
· Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
· Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
· Ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to frequently walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
· Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
· Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
· Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
· May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.