Players Club Host- 1 FULL TIME
12 Tribes Resort Casino
$17.22 - $23.29 DOE
Player Development Manager
July 27, 2020
The Host is one of the primary contacts for most customers who enter the casino. How the Host interacts with customers will to a significant degree determine the image of the casino. The Host is responsible for demonstrating exceptional customer interaction while efficiently and accurately completing customer interactions. The Host is also responsible for demonstrating an accurate knowledge of promotions and services. This position is also responsible for player development within the Players Club. Will coordinate and facilitate all promotions in a manner that utilizes the Player Tracking system; in an effort to maximize the profitability for the Colville Casinos.
- Must have excellent customer interaction skills: greet customer, understand the customer needs, demonstrate knowledge of casino, thank the customer, assist fellow co-workers
- Promotes the Players Club by assisting players through the membership process
- Promotes all marketing events, in-house promotions and other announcements as needed over the intercom system on a daily basis
- Maintains working knowledge of the promotional events & procedures
- Maintains higher level of knowledge of the Casino Market Place (CMP) system, relating promotions, and all elements of the Casinos Games & amenities in order to supply updated & accurate information & direction to patrons
- Provides assistance with bus tours
- Assists in developing players by means of personalized mailers, telecommunications, and complimentary expenditures
- Evaluates customer complaints concerning player tracking system, and/or promotions and refer those complaints to designated departments for investigation and resolution
- Alerts supervisors and management of guests’ special needs
- Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patrons accounts
- Performs a variety of advanced clerical duties, including but not limited to computer, data input, multi-line phone system, facsimile, multifunction copier/scanner, and binding machine
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal & NIGC regulations
- Adheres to the system of internal controls, Casinos and department policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Works closely with other Departments & Managers
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License Class III
- Minimum two (2) years of slots, marketing, customer and/or casino experience
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs
- Proficient English Skills including; grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, memo’s and letters
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide; also will compute fractions, rates, ratios and percentages to interpret & demonstrate various marketing data and reports
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willing to work various shifts including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a current and valid Class 12 permit.
- Must be able to obtain a Washington State Food Handler’s permit within 14 days of employment.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties
- Ability to occasionally sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat, and/or reach
- Frequently exposed to high level of noise in the work environment
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.