The 12 Tribes Colville Casinos Player Development Manager is responsible for leading the Player Development Team to optimal revenue and profitability by displaying a commitment and dedication to superior guest service and team direction. This position leads the Player Development and Host staff by demonstrating strong, concise, and supportive leadership.
The Player Development Manager is responsible for growing the customer database of hosted players through one-on-one relationships with our guests. They will work in tandem with Marketing, Hotel, EGD, Table Games, F&B and other departments to develop, implement and monitor the annual business plan in order to achieve planned revenue and profits.
· Responsible for overall operations and administration of the Player Development department including management of Player Development and Casino Host staff.
· Ensure all hosted guests are well informed of all special events, promotions and entertainment, etc. that are taking place within the properties through direct mail, social media, telemarketing, etc.
· Formulates and executes the implementation of niche special events.
· Assists in creation and execution of yearly marketing plans as outlined by the Executive team.
· Initiate the creation of event pro-formas and post event analysis. Analyze all special events, promotions and entertainment with regards to their effectiveness and be prepared to make recommendations to improve guest experience and profitability.
· Communicates Player Development information effectively with all departments in a timely manner.
· This position will be responsible for development of formal and informal communication channels though the organization that support the respective departmental and property goals.
· Ensures appropriate departmental staffing levels by monitoring business volume, interviewing candidates and selecting candidates with the appropriate skill set.
· Develop employee training program that inspires personal growth and creates a culture of accountability. Position is also responsible for scheduling, performance evaluation, evaluating, coaching and counseling.
· Assists in developing and adhering to operating budgets.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate and thorough Player Development records and performance reports.
· Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction with high-end guests is achieved and maintained.
· Attends Marketing meetings as a source of knowledge concerning the participation of Player Development team members in upcoming promotions.
· Maintains an adequate supplies for use in the Player Development areas.
· Assists in developing and implementing special property events for Player Development.
· Responsible for generating and achieving specific revenue goals by developing new and existing high-end play.
· Develops new premium players by identifying their interests and encouraging a higher number of return trips through, player events, personalized notes, follow-up phone calls, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or closely related field OR
· Four (4) years as a Casino Host OR Player Services Representative OR Supervisory Slot Department Experience.
· Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience in a gaming environment required
· Proven ability to resolve guest disputes.
· Thorough knowledge of players club systems required, preferably Casino Marketplace (CMP)
· Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions.
· Must have exceptional communications skills, both oral and written.
· Demonstrated ability in public speaking and presentation.
· Ability to be flexible, self starter, and tackle multiple tasks.
· Demonstrated ability working as team player.
· May be required to work variable work hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Must possess or have ability to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
· Manual and finger dexterity for operation of a personal computer, routine filing and other paperwork.
· Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.
· Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
· May be exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
· May be exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.