Lead Bartender | 1 Full-Time
Mill Bay Casino
$14.45p/hr. + TIPS (NE3)
Food & Beverage Supervisor
March 10, 2021
Provides effective leadership and assistance in regards to accomplishing the department goals and objectives. Provides quality service to casino patrons in a professional, efficient and profitable manner, which promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Directs day-to-day service operations of the bar and/or club by working closely with the Food & Beverage Supervisor.
- Manages all stock and product issues, including ordering products/supplies, inventory control and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures quality and quantity control.
- D. customer if they appear 30 years or younger.
- Prepares beverage orders for cocktail server or customer and inspects for accuracy.
- Suggestively sell menu items, specials and beverages at all times.
- Uses terms such as good afternoon, good evening, please, thank you, ma’am, sir, etc.
- Accepts money and makes change through point of sale system.
- Stocks supplies for work area.
- Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps bar station area neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure, properly rotating new and remaining products.
- Responsible for clearing bar and/or tables after each beverage is served, including replacing cocktail napkin and ashtray.
- Completes daily prep and cleaning checklist.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Neatly dressed with complete uniform and tribal gaming license on while on duty.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or special events.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least two years bartending experience in a high volume bar or full service restaurant required.
- Certified bartending training preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid non-gaming permit.
- Must be able to obtain and possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler’s permit.
- Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act
- Must possess a current Class 12 permit.
- Must successfully pass TIPS training within orientation period.
- Must be able to work various days and shifts including holidays.
- Knowledge and ability to operate point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately calculate basic math equations such as addition and subtraction.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally push and/or pull up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Ability to project voice.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.