Host/ess - 1 Full Time
12 Tribes Resort Casino
$13.55 - $18.33 DOE +tips
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Open Until Filled
Greets and seats customers, performs cashiering duties and maintains reservations; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and generating daily reports.
- Understands menu verbiage and what dishes are and how are they prepared.
- Greets customers, finds suitable table for the number of guests and escorts to table.
- Assigns tables to service staff using seating chart.
- Familiar with reservation systems.
- Be aware of special diet requests and special occasions Birthdays to coordinate with kitchen and follow up with paperwork
- Takes inventory when needed and keeps host area stocked with necessary supplies, clean and presentable.
- Cleans menus and assist other café staff members when needed.
- Evaluates complaints concerning customer service and refer those complaints to supervisors.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Be familiar with wine and have good knowledge know how to serve wines correctly.
- Know how to up sell menu.
- Be aware of specialty diet requests and restrictions Gluten, lactose free.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure (properly rotating new and remaining products).
- Assists with bussing responsibilities.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner other duties and special projects assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Six (6) months of restaurant host/hostess experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must have good English speaking skills.
- Must possess a current Class 12 Mixologist permit.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.