Coulee Dam Casino
$16.17 - $21.87
Open Until Filled, w/Weekly Reviews
Assists with the supervision and operation of the Slots/EGD department; provides staff with effective guidance and assistance in regards to accomplishing the goals and objectives of the Slots/EGD department; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations; may act in the place of the Slots/EGD Manager when assigned.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
- Manages inventory issues, including: ordering supplies, inventory control and equipment maintenance.
- Prepares, and ensures the preparation of, daily, weekly, monthly and annual paperwork and any reports according to department and company needs; this may include some payroll and other administrative duties.
- Investigates and resolves patron complaints regarding customer services issues.
- Assists in evaluating and defining problems, collect data and resolve department operational issues.
- Involves the department with casino promotional programs.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, will be responsible for opening the machine and assigns staff for repairs.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Will cover shifts when needed.
- Assists in training newly hired employees.
- Knowledge of all current and upcoming promotions.
- Prepares staff schedules, including the scheduling of any necessary employee training.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- College degree in a related field preferred.
- Supervisory experience in a casino environment preferred.
- Minimum one year of Slots / EGD experience.
- Must successfully complete Title 31 compliance training.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must obtain a Liquor Control Board permit (Class 12 or Class 13).
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regales of their status or position.
- Must obtain a Food Handlers permit.
- Must be able to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.