Responsible for the operation of the EGD department within the assigned area; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Accurately read pay table and processes jackpots according to the authorization level assigned
• Performs paper fills as needed on machines
• Opens, audits, sells out of and closes bank accurately
• Knowledgeable and timely on bank fills and credits in assigned banks.
• Correct minor technical problems with machines.
• Protects all assigned company assets.
• Immediately reports any suspicious behavior by either guests or employees to a supervisor.
• Helps to investigate and resolve patron complaints regarding customer service issues.
• Assists newly trained employees.
• Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safely codes.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Knowledgeable of all current and upcoming promotions.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
• May be required to obtain a Liquor Control Board permit (Class 12 or Class 13).
• May be required to obtain a Food Handlers permit.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently works near or around electricity.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.