Coulee Dam Casino
Food & Beverage Supervisor
January 15, 2021
Is responsible for maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards for dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to be sent through dish machine.
- Stacks glass wear and plates correctly to avoid breakage.
- Sorts and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- Change dishwater every hour.
- Keeps Kitchen equipment cleaned.
- Takes out garbage, breaks boxes down and disposes of oil in oil tanks for pick up.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Helps Executive Steward in receiving food products labeling and correct food storage.
- Washes and stores all dishes, pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Stocks and sets up work area.
- Keeps work area neat, clean, organized and sanitized.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be able to work various days including holidays.
- Must be able to read labels on chemicals.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, push and/or pull up to100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.