Cosmetologist/ Manicurist REVISED
12 Tribes Resort Casino
$13.55-$18.33 DOE +commission & tips
August 18, 2020 - 3rd review
This position is primarily expected to perform manicures, pedicures, hair services and waxing and be responsible for answering phones, booking appointments, selling retail products, keeping records of client treatments, ordering supplies and keeping work area clean. May provide esthetician care if qualified to do so.
- Greet and attend guests.
- Answer telephone and make appointments for guests.
- Provide high quality customer services to Spa guests.
- Provide relevant information about spa facilities and available services.
- Respond to guests inquires and concerns.
- Solve guests’ complaints and misunderstandings.
- Maintain spa premises neat and a good working environment, clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with spa staff and guests.
- Ensure compliance with local and federal health and safety policies, standards and regulations.
- Record and monitor all sales, costs, payroll and profits within the spa.
- Take inventory, order and maintain spa equipment, tools and other necessary instruments.
- Willingly accept potential walk-in and last minute calls for nail services such as manicures and pedicures.
- Flexibility in scheduling is required. Additional hours may be needed during busy times.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by spa manager.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Washington State licensed in Cosmetology.
- Esthetician license.
- Demonstrated knowledge of comprehensive professional nail techniques required;
- previous salon/spa experience.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers, and work ethic.
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must be able to work various days including holidays and weekends.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk and talk.
- Required to regularly use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.