The Senior Multimedia Artist is responsible for a high level of collaboration between three gaming properties and departments within while working under the Marketing department's integrity. Create visual concepts and specialized effects, by hand, computer software, and other robotic devices to communicate ideas that are innovative, informative, and captivate consumers. Develop the overall print and digital layout and production design for promotional materials, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, and other marketing materials for 12 Tribes Colville Casinos.
• Create graphics using computer programs, illustrations, and/or film and photography that identify a product or convey a message in all format types including mp4, gif, jpg, pdf, and others as required
• Film and/or photograph properties, ceremonies, special events, etc., and edit material for promotional purposes with audio
• Responsible for conceptualization, coordination and implementation of promotional posters and flyers, newsletter, indoor and outdoor signage, printed and digital media, brochures, business supplies and web pages, and e-mail campaigns
• Responsible for logo and brand management including regulation of color and usage of the brand identity
• Follow direction to create and oversee design, coordination, and production of publications and printed materials such as direct mail campaigns and resizing of advertisements for multiple print outlets
• Coordinates with all vendors and departments, i.e. establishing vendor contacts, working with signage producers, printers, mail house consultants, service bureaus, newspapers, magazines, production companies, etc.
• Supervise and manage all aspects of the production process including but not limited to: developing, editing, printing, submitting, and must be free of errors
• Responsible or training others with advanced techniques for positive development of design team
• Manage a small group of assistants in both graphics, print, & cut
• Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication Design or a closely related field
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in closely related field as a lead designer or senior designer
• OR 10 years' experience with an Associate's Degree or Vocational Degree in graphic design or a closely related field may be sufficient
• Must have demonstrated knowledge in development, advertising, marketing, displays, and design with a portfolio available upon request
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Applications including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and freehand applications are required
• Knowledge of CoolSign, Xibo, Carmanah, Pylon digital signage is preferred but willing to learn is a must
• Knowledge working with a windows computer
• Expert knowledge in typography, composition, design sense, and color usage to obtain consistency within the 12 Tribes Colville Casinos brand
• Must have a portfolio with examples of recent work
• Must be able to pass a test that expresses both a grasp of concept, time management, and overall competency
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with public officials, department heads, associates and the general public
• Must have exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
• Ability to be flexible, self-starter, and tackle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, ability to apply such concepts as fractions, percentages, and ratios.
• Demonstrated ability working as a team-player
• May be required to work variable work hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Must possess or have ability to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License
• Manual and finger dexterity for operation of a personal computer, routine filing and other paperwork
• Ability to work at a computer for 8 or more hours in a work day
• Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time
• Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
• May be exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment
• May be exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.