Dry Hair Cutting
The Room Service Server is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. This individual will provide an enjoyable, expertly served beverage and/or dining experience. Knowledgeable about all available menu options, beverage lists and daily specials. Will also perform duties to deliver an exceptional in-room dining experience and provides a wide selection of food and beverage options delivered to the comfort of guests' rooms.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Have full knowledge of all beverage lists
• Deliver food and beverage in a timely and accurate manner
• Pick up orders efficiently from the kitchen
• Check outgoing orders for quality and accuracy of set up
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
• Other duties as assigned
• Is detailed and able to multi-task effectively in order to accomplish various tasks throughout the day while keeping the guest experience in mind at all times.
• Demonstrates genuine passion for creating memorable experiences for others and truly connecting with guests and fellow team members
• Enjoys discovering opportunities to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to make someone's day.
• Previous Food & Beverage service experience required
• Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history background check which may include fingerprinting.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Must obtain and maintain a valid gaming license from the Tribal Gaming Commission.
• Tribal preference will be observed in the hiring process.
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
• Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
• Occasionally works near or around electricity.
• Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.