Dishwasher - 1 On - Call
Mill Bay Casino
Next Review Date June 16,2018
Washes and stores all dishes, pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen supplies and equipment for restaurant and performs daily cleanup tasks; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Washes and stores all dishes, pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Stocks and sets up work area.
- Keeps work area neat, clean, organized and sanitized.
- Empties garbage cans located in kitchen and dish room.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.