Dry Hair Cutting
Supervises Food and Beverage staff, providing effective guidance and assistance in regards to accomplishing the department goals and objectives; performs responsibilities in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations; may act in place of the Food and Beverage Manager when assigned.
• Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely
• Prepares staff schedules, including the scheduling of any necessary employee training.
• Be familiar on how to run both restaurants banquets and room service.
• Has extensive menu and food knowledge on how dishes are prepared and served.
• Has extensive wine knowledge and knows correct service procedures for wine and how to train staff.
• Familiar with reservation system booking large parties and parameters for restaurant.
• Understands special requests and diet restrictions; Gluten, Lactose free and allergies.
• Manages all stock and product issues, including: ordering supplies, inventory control and equipment maintenance.
• Ensures food quality and quantity for the entire food and beverage department.
• Expedite food in rush periods working with the back of the house.
• Takes care of all guest issues in appositive way and follows through with other department's front desk etc.
• Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual paperwork and any reports according to department and company needs.
• Investigates and resolves patron complaints regarding customer services issues.
• Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required health and safety codes.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• College degree in a related field preferred.
• Supervisory experience in a casino environment preferred.
• Three (3) years of food industry experience preferred.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
• Must have exceptional communication skills.
• Must possess a current and valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler's Card and Class 12 permit.
• Must be able to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.