Dry Hair Cutting
The Guest Room Ambassador's primary responsibility is to clean guest rooms in accordance with AAA Four Diamond standards. All Guest Room Ambassadors will act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing any and all information requested by guests including hotel amenities, area attractions, and restaurants.
Prepares and checks guest rooms prior to arrival to ensure they are clean.
• Provides consistent daily room cleaning services.
• Demonstrates solid customer service skills.
• Makes up hotel beds with clean sheets.
• Vacuums guest rooms.
• Dusts surfaces in guest rooms.
• Cleans bathrooms.
• Washes windows.
• Provides guests with toiletries and clean towels as needed.
• Picks up and disposes of garbage in guest rooms.
• Recycles appropriate items.
• Addresses guest inquiries as necessary.
• Responds to emergency or immediate cleanup requests.
• Applies appropriate cleaning materials and remedies to stains and other messes.
• Observes all safety procedures when cleaning with harsh chemicals.
• Will sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Reports any issues or problems to management.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Housekeeping experience preferred.
• Ability to execute and maintain AAA Four Diamond guest room cleanliness standards.
• Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
• Ability to learn predefined protocols for carrying out the cleaning tasks.
• Ability to follow verbal and written directions
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Able to work unsupervised and display integrity and honesty at all times.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Possesses knowledge of range and function of different cleaning supplies.
• Exhibits solid problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of proper cleaning techniques.
• Is aware of proper cleaning safety procedures and potential hazards.
• This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history background check which may include fingerprinting.
• Must receive and maintain a valid gaming license from the Tribal Gaming Commission.
• Tribal preference will be observed in the hiring process.
• Must be able to perform the physical essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special events as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to perform continuous repetitive movement; bending, twisting, lifting, and standing.
• Must be able to reach and pull, occasionally sit, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Must be able to regularly stand, walk, run, use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Must be able to push and pull cart 75 pounds frequently and 250 pounds occasionally
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.