Dry Hair Cutting
We are looking for outstanding individuals who can provide "wow client experience" through the delivery of our custom relaxation, therapeutic massage services and unique body treatments; educate clients on professional service and product recommendations.
• Greet guests and members in a professional and courteous manner.
• Designs a specific massage plan based on the client's needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Obtains client's informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
• Provide relevant information about spa facilities and available services.
• Perform 50 minute (up to 120 minute if capable) quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Creates excellent experience for guests & members trough a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
• Increase occupancy through consistent delivery of service and product knowledge.
• Meet or exceeds set goals that include average ticket, pre-booking, product sales and retention.
• Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
• Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
• Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Assist in supporting salon operations such as front desk, dispensary or spa support when necessary.
• Adheres to compliance regulations for all Federal, State, and local guidelines related to professional licensing, practices and procedures.
• Is detailed and able to multi-task effectively in order to accomplish various tasks throughout the day while keeping the guest experience in mind at all times.
• Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
• Performs other duties as assigned in order to promote the goals and objectives of the spa
• Technical college or certificate degree and Washington State massage practitioner license.
• Previous spa experience OR 150 clinical hours of massage required.
• Minimum of 60 hours of Deep Tissue training.
• Minimum of 12 months related experience and/or training.
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Must have adequate reasoning and critical thinking abilities to carry out simple instructions and carry out work duties.
• Must have excellent Client Relation Skills in order to answer routine questions and resolve issues.
• Ability to maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and days including holidays, weekends, and overtime.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.