12 Tribes Colville Casinos Employment
EGD Technician II 1 F/T
Mill Bay Casino
May 22, 2018
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of gaming machines; provides technical assistance and advice to slot administrative personnel; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Installs machines from ground zero to the final product, including: unloading machines from the delivery trucks, installing machine stands, seating, locks, hardware, accessories and harnessing.
- Installs player tracking units, data collection units, card readers, displays and all necessary harnessing, home runs and jumpers.
- Installs all sign canopies, graphics boards, displays, harnessing, power supplies and progressive controllers.
- Repairs electrical and mechanical problems with gaming equipment and stock parts, including: diagnosing issues, using trouble-shooting techniques and restoring machines to full proper working order.
- Performs conversions of game types, hold percentages and denomination changes.
- Accesses drop doors as necessary and does simulated drops when requested.
- Manages, maintains and secures a reasonable inventory and accurate records of all parts, cabling, tools and any other components for PTs, CETs, and EDG System, as pertains to the EGD department.
- Maintains, retains and stores all completed or pulled MEALs for the designated retention period.
- Complete door log cards and activity reports as necessary.
- Provide regular preventative maintenance to equipment, including cleaning and scheduled inspections.
- Trains other slot personnel on new aspects of the machines as needed.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner while providing exemplary guest service.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum two (2) years of gaming technician experience.
- Must have working knowledge of computer system and other electronic devices.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.