12 Tribes Colville Casinos Employment
Deli Server/Cashier - 1 F/T ,1 P/T & 2 Seasonal
Mill Bay Casino
$11.00 + TIPS
May 26, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Provides customer service to casino patrons in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations. Prepares food for the deli section; performs daily cleanup tasks and assists with other kitchen duties as assigned.
- Greets customers and takes orders.
- Keep track of daily specials.
- Prepares food and beverages.
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and printing daily reports.
- Stocks and sets up work station.
- Keeps preparation and station areas neat, clean and sanitized.
- Applies the first-in/first-out procedure (properly rotating new and remaining inventory).
- Completes daily cleaning checklist.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Maintains safe work environment and follows safety guidelines.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
- Must successfully complete Title 31 Banking Secrecy Act training.
Must be able to work various hours including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Frequently works near or around electricity.
- Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.