Dry Hair Cutting
Conducts reviews of vault (cage) and related money handling departments to determine accuracy of financial information, and once information is determined to be correct, performs accounting functions and maintains records in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), established policies and procedures, Tribal, State and NIGC requirements; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Examines operations and procedures for compliance with established policy
• Reviews Master Game's reports and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy.
• Reviews and verifies Casino Cage check-in/check-out, vault inventory, chip inventory and cage main bank reports for accuracy.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of all information within the department.
• Reviews and verifies department (s) report (bags) for completeness and accuracy.
• Posts daily revenues into computerized revenue journal.
• Prepares daily report of revenues for the controller and various departments for review.
• Prepares journal entries as necessary to maintain general ledgers in good order.
• Maintains various files and schedules in good order to support the accounting system.
• Prepares documentation and/or findings report; may participate in review of findings with management.
• Assists other accounting personnel as job duties are completed; acts as backup when needed.
• Provides functional advice or training to less experienced auditors.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• College level bookkeeping preferred.
• Minimum two (2) years of accounts receivable and/or auditing experience preferred.
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
• Ability to clearly communicate and present findings and numerical data.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
• Must be proficient using 10-key calculator.
• Ability to work variable hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to bend, squat and reach.
• May be exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• May be exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
• May be exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.