EGD Floor Attendant 1 Full-Time
Mill Bay Casino
$11.00 p/hr + TIPS
Next review March 1, 2018
Responsible for the operation of the Slots/EGD department within the assigned area; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations
- Accurately explains winning combinations (pay tables) to the patrons and verifies/processes jackpots.
- Performs paper fills (tickets) as needed on machines.
- Opens, maintains, and closes impress bank accurately.
- Corrects minor technical problems with slots machines.
- Immediately reports any suspicious behavior by either guests or employees to a manager/supervisor.
- Helps to resolve patron complaints regarding customer services issues.
- Assists newly trained employees.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes.
- In the event of machine malfunction, will repair machine and notify repair personnel if needed.
- Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Variances will be penalized.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 yr of successful customer service experience preferred.
- 6 months of money handling experience preferred.
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
- Ability to work variable hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
- May be required to obtain a Liquor Control Board permit (Class 12 or Class 13).
- May be required to obtain a Food Handlers permit.
Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
Frequently works near or around electricity.
Occasionally works near or around moving mechanical parts.
Occasionally exposed to vibration.
Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.