Dry Hair Cutting
The Group Sales Coordinator is responsible for the group sales of hotel guest rooms, function space(s), banquet facilities, and catering. Responsible in securing group, corporate, and bus travel to impact both hotel and casino.
• Establishes client base of organizations, associations, social, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort for the purpose of securing business for the hotel and casino to ensure that predetermined sales goals are met or exceeded.
• Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business.
• Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space (Amphitheater, lounges, etc.), and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Confirms in writing to the client all requirements via sales contract.
• Accurately maintains detailed client files.
• Conducts tours of the hotel, function space, and banquet facilities.
• Accurately forecasts all bookings and cancellations.
• Assists the Marketing Manager with the implementation and achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
• Attends and represents company at trade shows and conventions.
• Participation in daily RevMax meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
• Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly but professional manner. Consistently follows up to ensure guest satisfaction that meet and exceed our service standards.
• Maintains a professional image at all times that falls within the hotel and company guidelines for appearance and dress.
• Attends any meetings or training sessions/courses as required.
• Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
• Any and all other duties deemed necessary by a member of management.
• Executes strategies to drive incremental business through the bus programs. Researches and solicits new charter bus/motor coach business.
• Negotiates charter bus/motor coach contracts effectively.
• Oversees and maintains charter bus/motor coach contracts, commission invoices for day charters according to policies and regulations.
• Verifies group codes are in hotel PMS and casino CMP, reviews ADT reports, and inputs all pertinent information into day charter tracking logs. Verifies trips are tagged to allow group play to be tracked for play evaluations.
• Verifies group details are properly recorded including, but not limited to, coupons, and commissions, arrival times, deposit due dates, and contract signatures; oversees day charter welcome packages are complete; oversee bus information tracking spreadsheets for accurate daily counts and schedules.
• College Degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of two (2) years in hotel sales, preferably in a luxury hotel market.
• Strong customer service skills
• Guest centric oriented
• Sales and negotiation abilities
• Strong Oral and written communication skills
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
• Must possess a current and valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Manual and finger dexterity for operation of a personal computer, routine filing and other paperwork.
• Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended length of time.
• Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Able to travel occasionally.
• Able to work nights, weekend and holidays when business needs dictate.
• May be exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• May be exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.