Dry Hair Cutting
Supervises Cage staff, providing effective leadership and assistance in regards to accomplishing the goals and objectives of the cage duties; assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Responsible for personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
• Directs workflow and break times during assigned shift; implements procedures and expedites workflow.
• Trains and develops staff.
• Maintains custody of the cage inventory, including currency, coin, patron checks, gaming chips, forms, documents, and records normally associate with the operation of the cage.
• Approves patron check for the purpose of gaming in conformity with casino policy.
• Receives, distributes, and redeems gaming chips in conformity with these standards.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience, preferably in a cash handling operation.
• Minimum one (1) year high school or college bookkeeping / accounting, or the equivalent training in a recognized business school.
• Minimum one (1) year experience as a full-charge bookkeeper or in a regulated cash handling environment.
• Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
• Must be able to obtain and possess a valid Tribal Gaming License throughout employment.
• May be required variable work hours including days, evenings and weekends.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke, fumes or airborne particles.
• Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Frequently works near or around electricity.
• Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
• Frequently exposed to vibration.
• Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.