Dry Hair Cutting
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of gaming machines; provides technical assistance and advice to slot administrative personnel; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Installs machines from ground zero to the final product, including: unloading machines from the delivery trucks, installing machine stands, seating, locks, hardware, accessories and harnessing.
• Installs player tracking units, data collection units, card readers, displays and all necessary harnessing, home runs and jumpers.
• Installs all sign canopies, graphics boards, displays, harnessing, power supplies and progressive controllers.
• Repairs electrical and mechanical problems with gaming equipment and stock parts, including: diagnosing issues, using trouble-shooting techniques and restoring machines to full proper working order.
• Performs conversions of game types, hold percentages and denomination changes.
• Accesses drop doors as necessary and does simulated drops when requested.
• Completes door log cards and activity reports as necessary.
• Provides regular preventative maintenance to equipment, including cleaning and scheduled inspections.
• Notifies appropriate personnel in the event of a scheduled or unscheduled network/system down.
• Performs work duties in a professional manner while providing exemplary guest service.
• Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; also enforces all required safety codes.
• Provides technical support and service as required.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One year of gaming technician experience preferred.
• Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training
• Must have working knowledge of computer systems and other electronic devices.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must possess a valid Washington State Driver's License.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently works near or around electricity.
• Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.