Dry Hair Cutting
Oversee daily operation of Valet department. Provide valet parking and front door guest services for patrons while meeting the standards outlined by 12 Tribes Resort Casino management. Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all patrons in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick responsive customer service. Responsible for safe and effective transportation of guests to and from the designated locations.
• Greet and welcome casino valet patrons in a courteous manner.
• Opens doors for all guests, men and women.
• Responsible for handling all patron vehicles with the utmost care and respect.
• Follows all departmental procedures regarding key control and valet ticket distribution.
• Ensures safety of vehicle prior to parking by quickly checking it for damage, dents, scratches, broken glass and documents such damage on vehicle ticket.
• Retrieves vehicles in a safe and timely manner, opens doors for guests and thanking them for coming to the casino.
• Reports accidents or injuries to management and/or security immediately.
• Reports unsafe conditions and anticipates hazards constantly.
• Effectively communicates with Assistant Casino Manager and reports any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of all vehicles.
• Available to work any changes in hours deemed necessary by management.
• Maintains thorough written reports of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, dispatcher's name.
• Conducts routine safety inspections of all vehicles before and after every trip and report any problems to management.
• Maintains company, employee, and patron confidentiality.
• May be assigned other duties to promote the goals and objectives of the corporation.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Washington State Driver's License with a bus driver's endorsement.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Driver's License and be eligible for the Tribal insurance.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must have excellent customer service relation skills.
• Must be able to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
• Must be able to drive an automatic and manual transmission.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and run for short bursts during shift.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, jog/run for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in work environment.
• Frequently exposed to outside adverse weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.