12 Tribes Colville Casinos Employment
Player’s Club Supervisor
Mill Bay Casino
$13.65 - $18.42 DOE
Asst Casino Mgr/APC Mgr
Open until filled
Responsible for player development within the Player’s Club. Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of all promotions in an effort to maximize the profitability of the Casino; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner while promoting superior staff, customer and vendor relations. PAC club will be responsible of selling event tickets and promoting seasonal events.
- Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will perform these functions in a timely manner.
- Will prepare payroll for accounting and any other reports according to department and company needs.
- Investigate and resolve patron complaints regarding customer service issues.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other rules and regulations; will also enforce all required safety codes
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patron accounts
- Supervises Players Club Hosts & Representatives to ensure smooth and efficient service is provided to all customers
- Promotes the Players Club by assisting customers through the membership process.
- Maintains higher level of reporting knowledge & analysis within Casino Market Place (CMP) system, relating promotions and all elements of the Casinos Games & amenities in order to supply updated & accurate information and direction to patrons
- Facilitates the flow of information from Player’s Club Manager to all team members in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the preparation of guest lists, Player’s Club member list; promotional and advertised manifest and plans for successful follow through on guest services as required through promotional efforts of the marketing department.
- Evaluates training and performance records of employees to determine and formulate training designed to increase employee efficiency.
- Responsible for training employees; planning and assigning hosts/ rep’s daily duties; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures all applicable promotion rules and department regulations are followed
- Provides exemplary guest service, including supplying information and direction to guest.
- Develops players by means of personalized mailers, telecommunications and complimentary expenditures.
- Provides assistance with bus tour coordination.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from Player Tracking System
- Is thoroughly familiar with casino facilities, as well as community activities
- Provides a safe and clean environment for our patrons.
- Ensures compliance with all Tribal, State, Federal & NIGC regulations
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Works closely with other Departments & Managers
- Operates point-of-sale system, including money handling and generating daily reports.
- Greet patrons attending the entertainment events
- Must be familiar with the program flow, rules and regulations of the event and entry or exit points of the event center.
- Examine tickets or passes to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Count and record number of tickets collected
- Promotes good employee relations by conducting themselves in a professional manner and being supportive
- Work closely in a positive manner with other employees and guests to ensure an enjoyable guest experience and working environment
- Assists in all promotional events as directed.
- Professional appearance is required at all time.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have 6 months of money handling experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License/Class III
- Minimum two (2) years of slots, marketing, customer and/or casino experience.
- Must have two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to hire and train new PAC staff generating a comfortable and highly sought for Player’s Club.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, memos and letters
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide; also will compute fractions, rates, rations and percentages to interpret & demonstrate various marketing data and reports.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills and organizational skills.
- Willing to work various shifts including evenings, holidays , weekends, and overtime
- Reliable transportation to work
Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to frequently walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to frequently bend, squat and reach.
Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke,
Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.