Dry Hair Cutting
Responsible for safety and protection of patrons, customers and company assets; supervises security staff, providing effective leadership and assistance in regards to accomplishing the goals and objectives of the security department; assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Assists with personnel functions, such as: interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, development, supervision, delegations, evaluations and disciplinary actions; will performs these functions in a timely manner.
• Coordinates with appropriate law enforcement agencies concerning all criminal activity taking place on CTFC Gaming property, including investigations of criminal and civil violation incidents.
• Transports company property and assets.
• Prepares staff schedules, including the scheduling of employee training.
• Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual paperwork and any reports according to department and company needs as assigned.
• Involves the department with casino promotional programs.
• Ensures compliance with all departmental, company, gaming, state and federal laws, policies, procedures and any other applicable rules and regulations; enforces all required safety codes.
• Establishes and maintains policy and procedure changes for the security department.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Will cover shifts when needed.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• College degree in a related field preferred.
• Minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience, preferably in a casino environment.
• Minimum two (2) years of law enforcement / security experience, preferably in a casino environment.
• Minimum two (2) years of Class III gaming experience.
• Must possess a current and valid CPR/First Aide Certification.
• Must have exceptional communication skills.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows based programs.
• Working knowledge of security systems and safety procedures.
• Experience with training staff in basic self-defense skills and security enforcement procedures.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must possess a current and valid Washington State Driver's License.
• Must successfully complete required training; this includes formal casino supervisory training and PSTN Security Supervisor and Basic Security Officer training, within 90 days of hire date.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• Occasionally works near or around electricity.
• Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• May be exposed to belligerent, combative and/or intoxicated patrons.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.