Dry Hair Cutting
Provides quality service to casino patrons in a professional, efficient and profitable manner, which promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• I.D. customer if they appear 30 years or younger.
• Prepares beverage orders for cocktail server or customer and inspects for accuracy.
• Suggestively sell menu items, specials and beverages at all times.
• Uses terms such as good afternoon, good evening, please, thank you, ma'am, sir, etc.
• Accepts money and makes change through point of sale system.
• Stocks supplies for work area.
• Performs daily cleaning duties; keeps bar station area neat, clean and sanitized.
• Applies the first-in/first-out procedure, properly rotating new and remaining products.
• Responsible for clearing bar and/or tables after each beverage is served, including replacing cocktail napkin and ashtray.
• Completes daily prep and cleaning checklist.
• Performs work duties in a professional manner.
• Neatly dressed with complete uniform and tribal gaming license on while on duty.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or special events.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• At least two years bartending experience in a high volume bar or full service restaurant required.
• Certified bartending training preferred.
• Must possess a current and valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must possess a current and valid Washington State Food Handler's permit.
• Must successfully complete Title 31, Banking Secrecy Act training.
• Must possess a current Class 12 permit.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or reach.
• Occasionally works near or around electricity.
• Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts
• Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
• Occasionally exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Occasionally exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.