Dry Hair Cutting
Prepares food and assist the cooks with preparation and cleanup duties; performs duties in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Prepares food to company specs and tastes using training manuals maintaining consistency and quality.
• Prepares food orders from storeroom according to business levels.
• Keep area clean and sanitized works in organized manner
• Understands all menu items and food preparations able to work any line position
• Assists cooks as a backup, including preparing and retrieving.
• Performs daily prep work for station and cook's line.
• Cuts and slices meats, vegetables and other food items.
• Stocks and sets up work station.
• Keeps preparation and station areas neat, clean and sanitized.
• Applies the first-in/first-out procedure (properly rotating new and remaining inventory).
• Complete daily cleaning checklist.
• Perform work duties in a professional manner.
• Maintain company, employee and patron information confidentiality.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Evaluates complaints concerning customer service and refer those complaints to supervisors.
• Performs other duties and special projects assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Six months of restaurant host/hostess experience preferred.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
• Must possess a valid Food Handler's Card.
• Must have good English skills, including: grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary and reading abilities.
• Maintains company, employee and patron information with confidentiality.
• Must be able to work various days including holidays.
• Must possess a current Class 12 permit.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently works near or around mechanical moving parts.
• Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.