12 Tribes Colville Casinos Employment
Facility Laborer - 2 Full time & 2 Seasonal
Mill Bay Casino
Open until filled
Assists with the upkeep of the entire casino property and/or some equipment; assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
- Performs maintenance duties; keeps the buildings and property clean; provides safe conditions.
- Provides proper care and repair of maintenance equipment.
- Provides departments with various supplies, as required on daily work list.
- Performs landscaping duties and other assigned outdoor tasks.
- Keeps work area neat, clean and sanitized.
- May be required to perform biohazard and HAZMAT cleanups.
- Performs work duties in a professional manner while interacting with coworker and customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have knowledge of various hand and power tools and be able to operate those tools.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge in using cleaning solutions and repairing equipment required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must possess a current and valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Tribal Gaming License.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
- Occasionally works near or around electricity.
- Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.